Cage of death - 2 people
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: CAGE-DOUBLE-AGENT
Immerse yourself in the environment of Australia’s most mesmerizing apex predator, the saltwater crocodile.
Experience the ultimate face-to-face encounter as you are carefully lowered in to the water with a 5m saltwater crocodile for 15 minutes. Take in his intimidating gaze,
feel the sheer power of his 3 tonne bite force, and learn to appreciate his true strength and resilience as a modern-day dinosaur.
The Cage of Death activity offers swimmers the opportunity to get up close and personal with our saltwater crocodiles in a controlled environment that is safe
and enriching for both the crocodile and the visitor. Regular feeding throughout the experience is done in a way that encourages the crocodile’s natural instincts, giving swimmers the opportunity to witness our saltie’s infamous bite force under the supervision of trained handlers.
Don’t miss out on this enriching one-of-a-kind experience!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Minimum age of participants is 15 years
2. Persons between the ages of 15-17 years must be accompanied in the cage by an adult/person over 18yrs
3. Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to confirmed time for safety briefing.
4. Participants will be required to sign an indemnity release form at Crocosaurus Cove prior to dive time.
5. Participants between the ages of 15-17 must provide photo ID for proof of age and have parental consent and an indemnity form signed by a parent
6. All times are subject to change due to weather conditions and guest safety.
7. Participants must be able to get themselves up and down a ladder.
8. Participants be physically able to pull on the safety brake if required.
9. Cancellations must be made within 72hrs of the confirmed experience time otherwise full payment is forfeited.